Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hall of mirrored glass, where each pane shows a possibility - each a reflection of a different place and a different time. Enter freely, but tread softly - not all reflections are places of peace.

HomeThe Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:19 am
Latest topics
» Image Wars: The Doom of Attention
The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:35 pm

» The Not-Marvel Marvelous Menagerie
The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeby Vorandril Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:38 am

» The basics of where we are today
The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeby Vorandril Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 am

» Meow meow.
The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 am

» The Resurrection...
The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 pm

» The Corrupted Wish Game
The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 pm

» Endless Story
The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 am

» HERRRRRRRRRP
The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Shoutbox

The Corrupted Wish Game

Go down 
+3
The Unknown
adiosToreador
Quixotic
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

The Corrupted Wish Game Empty
PostSubject: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Corrupt My Wish (Come on, I dare you)

As promised, I've decided to post up a couple of games. Some of you might be familiar with this game already, whether from Gaia or another forum you've been on.

The purpose behind this game is to test yourselves. Make a wish that is hard to corrupt, if you can- and then try your best to twist the nature of the wish you're granting. In this game, we're all capable of great feats of magic and trickery.

Now, what are you going to do with it?

Directions:

1) I put up a wish. (ie., "I wish I could fly.")

2) The person posting below tries to corrupt it. (ie., "Wish granted. However, despite being able to fly, you cannot control where your wings take you and you find yourself hit by an airplane.")

In that same post, that person makes their own wish (ie., "I wish I was indestructible.")

3) Then, the next poster corrupts their wish, makes their own, ad nauseum.

Get the idea?

Alright, lets do this.

My wish: I wish I could travel to different dimensions.

Back to top Go down
http://jellyfishslayer.deviantart.com
adiosToreador
Admin
Admin
adiosToreador

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Wish granted, but different dimensions have different atmospheres, and you quickly suffocate on a plane with no air.

I wish for 50 pounds of untainted milk chocolate!
Back to top Go down
http://squid-ink-sorcery.tumblr.com
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 am

Wish granted! You receive fifty lbs of milk chocolate, untainted. The rich, luscious milk chocolate is better than any money could afford, and the smell promises boundless pleasures.

The chocolate is so pure, in fact, that it exudes a holy essence so pure as to burn the tongue and blind the eyes upon contact. Added to this, it shines a golden light so bright as to be seen for miles all around, and generally causes something of a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
adiosToreador
Admin
Admin
adiosToreador

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 am

Nooo my chocolate D:
Back to top Go down
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:39 am

Hurrr /headdesk Of course I forgot to make a wish. Quick, someone imply that my mother is a llama, or some such.

I wish I could meet a dragon- one with great intelligence, whom is capable of speech.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Admin
Admin
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 am

You meet this dragon. Little do you know that he has downs syndrome and speaks like a retard. As far as my dreams. I wish to become one with the world and everyone in it.
Back to top Go down
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 am

Your wish is granted, Unknown One! However, the connection forged with everything in existence on even such a tiny planet, tends you towards madness. Even while you maintain control, each day is a battle to maintain a sense of where you are and who you are.
You are forced to stay further away from people, so as to maintain your sanity; choosing to manipulate those in your world through subtle influence in their minds- as you are now connected to their very Beings.

One day in particular, in autumn where your body rests, it appears as though a large majority of human thought leans towards procuring cookies. Hunger seems to be the prevalent thought, and you realize that you yourself, are hungry. Your stomach growls, and you make your way to the nearest 7/11. However, not two feet away from you, a woman is hit by a car. Jarred by the feeling of death so close to you (and having only experienced it nearby in smaller forms- buglife, small animals, and what have you- for the shift in reality as the body dies is one that pushes you to that brink yourself), you stumble into the street.

Nearby, an assassin spots you from a tree. It is a man who, too, had wished for great connectivity. A long rival, as you both are perpetually aware of each others designs, he lifts his rifle and takes aim. However, before he is able to get a shot off, you are hit by a minivan with a woman talking on her cellphone as the driver.

I wish I could shape-shift into anything at will.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown
Admin
Admin
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 am

Bitch
Back to top Go down
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 am

At least I didn't just give you cancer.
Back to top Go down
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
Jalsinter

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Quixotic wrote:

I wish I could shape-shift into anything at will.

Your wish is granted; yet, as you choose the first form you wish to take and begin to transform, your vital organs strain and stretch before eventually rupturing inside of you. In mid-transformation, you die, and become a mummified edition to a local museum.

I wish my sister would stop playing Japanese music.
Back to top Go down
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Your wish is granted! However, instead of playing Japanese music, she plays Korean music by the band DBSK all the time.

I wish I had a tower, somewhere in the wilderness- and the magic to protect it from intruders.
Back to top Go down
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
Jalsinter

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Your wish is granted. However, it turns out your tower's magic one day malfunctions, and you are locked out of it!

As you travel through the wilderness, attempting to find something to break the spell, you are spotted by a ravenous pack of wolves. These wolves haven't eaten for days, and a little creature like you is ripe for the picking.

You are chased through the woods! The wolves start to gain on you but eventually you reach a village where the townsfolk fend the animals off. They take one look at you, and, due to not being able to recognize you put you in chains and sell you as a slave to a group of travelers.

As time goes by this group of travelers becomes lost, and abandon you (and a few others) somewhere you aren't familiar with. Where that same pack of wolves eats you.

I wish I was a dog.
Back to top Go down
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Wish granted! You are now, suddenly, a dog in every aspect. You have lost your capability for human speech, and find yourself trapped in your house: an unknown animal. You manage your way out of the house by way of open door- the distant bird-calls drawing you into the warm dapple-light of day. However, without a collar or family to return to, you are not long taken up by the pound and locked in a cage. Your fate now rests upon your ability to win over the hearts of strange humans with large puppy eyes.

I wish I could see in the dark.
Back to top Go down
adiosToreador
Admin
Admin
adiosToreador

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:01 am

Your wish is granted!

But you see everything in the clarity as you would daylight. No longer knowing how fast time passes, you eventually go mad. Everything is bright and you cannot sleep. Darkness is no longer attainable.
After days of sleep-deprivation and insanity, your brain eventually shuts down and you die.

I wish for world peace!
Back to top Go down
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Wish granted! Peace at last covers the landscape: no more do the sounds of weeping children, or fighting dogs resound in any place. Tall trees shake their branches in the wind, sending showers of leaves and blossoms on to a green earth.

But at what cost? The remains of homes stand looming, alien monuments in a quiet world. Not even the chirping of birds can be heard here, nor the scurry of clawed feet. Silence bears heavy all across the world, and should there have been eyes to see it, what happened would be clear: Stone spiders fallen below elegantly woven webs, small marble fingers curl around the chains of swing-sets.

I wish lobsters could talk.
Back to top Go down
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
Jalsinter

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Wish granted; but with the capability to speak also comes a sentient nature in all lobsters in existence. Realizing the horrific things their people are put through, groups of lobsters band together and create a horrific super-weapon that eventually wipes out mankind as we know it.

Those who survive are enslaved and eaten at the restaurants lobsters built upon the ruins of humanity's glory.

I wish I could shape-shift successfully into anything I wished.
Back to top Go down
Kaylertine
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Wish granted; but every time you shape-shift, a small piece of your soul is chipped away until you are nothing but an animalistic being who is constantly hunted by the misunderstanding people around you, and if you don't shape-shift soon enough, you are forever stuck in the form you are currently in.

I wish I was a universal conscience.
Back to top Go down
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
Jalsinter

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Wish granted!

Yet, as you gain a universal conscience your old perception of reality shatters; your body falls and, as you're lost physically into a coma, your mind is scattered throughout everything, and you cease to be a person at all.

I wish I could dance.
Back to top Go down
Thioris
Admin
Admin
Thioris

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Wish granted, you are now everything! But alas by becoming everything you lose your physical form, this seems nice until you after many longs years you miss your physical form, you long for the smells of the world, the taste of the things you can no longer enjoy, and the touch of those you know and love. The longing turns into insanity and your wish granted turns into an eternal nightmare.

I wish I could create everything out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
Jalsinter

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:03 am

Thioris wrote:
Wish granted, you are now everything! But alas by becoming everything you lose your physical form, this seems nice until you after many longs years you miss your physical form, you long for the smells of the world, the taste of the things you can no longer enjoy, and the touch of those you know and love. The longing turns into insanity and your wish granted turns into an eternal nightmare.

I wish I could create everything out of nothing.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
Back to top Go down
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:05 am

Imma do BOFUM.

@ Jal: Wish granted! In fact, your dance moves are so goddamn amazing that people far and wide grow jealous of your skill. You are quickly crowned the Queen of The Dance! In a strangely well-made reference to Helen of Troy, papers are printed with the headlines

BAD-ASS DANCE MOVES LAUNCH A THOUSAND SHIPS

War looms on the horizon!

(Turn to pg. 13 for continued story.)

The war is violent and terrifying as soldiers engage in dance-offs all across the world. The screams of the dying echo across the lands, sweat beading on many brows.. ethnic pop music screeching through cheap speakers the world over. It isn't long until assassins begin to arrive from Zimbabwe, seeking the head of she who would end the war.

Although the battle is fierce and long, you find yourself falling backwards, tripped by a very tiny ferret that happened to be working with the assassin. You see your end flash before your eyes, disguised as a tiny feathered blow dart. Then, everything falls black.

@ Thio: Wish granted! However, doing so does not save you from being eaten by an enormous, sentient lobster, from another dimension. The lobster swore long ago to destroy all humanity, after witnessing the boiling of it's family at the hands of a Sweedish chef. You fall to it's massive red claws.

I wish I had an ENORMOUS COOKIE.

Last edited by Quixotic on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaylertine
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:12 am

Wish granted. With lack of specification on where you wanted this enormous cookie, it magically appears around you. The cookie engulfs your being and you are to suffocate, only surviving for a little while due to air pockets because this cookie wasn't baked that well... *cough*

Atleast your last meal shall be very delicious, if we didn't burn the cookie...

I wish I could clone myself, and become my clone later on in life as to be immortal.
Back to top Go down
Keeper-of-the-Glass
Admin
Admin
Keeper-of-the-Glass

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:50 am

Wish granted, but the process of creating a clone drains you of all your lifeforce once its fully created, so you die and inhabit it as soon as you're done.

I wish I was a bee.
Back to top Go down
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
Quixotic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Wish Granted, Keeper! You are suddenly, and abruptly, a bee. Yet, not just any bee. You are a special type of ultra-sentient bees, partially caused due to your transferred consciousness.

You even have your own hive, and position in bee society, fitting in almost seamlessly. Although the memories of your life before nag at the edges of your mind, everything is quickly forgotten in the zip and buzz of daily bee life.

The colony you become a part of is gloriously busy, and yet it seems as though everyone has their place. There is a kind of comfort in ritual, and more than that, genetics; you are made, after all, to do as bees do.

However, as the evening of the first day draws near, something seems wrong. Larvae have started to disappear- originally just one or two- barely cause for any alarm-- but both you and the other bees can tell something is off.

Work continues as usual.

Time passes- barely the blink of an eye for your once human self, and yet, what could be seen as nearly an age in your new form. Life has been hectic, but rewarding. Your many adventures have taken you through great and magnificent sights! You have dodged bird and flyswatter alike, helped hail in continued prosperity for your colony, and your wings remain healthy and strong.

And yet.. all is not well, in the hive. Certainly, things are carrying along as usual; yet, the faces that buzz by you seem different, somehow. What's happening?

Everything comes to a head, the night of the Queens demise.

Cleptoparasitic bees! They had been slowly infiltrating the nest. A small squad of warriors gather together to try and defend the Queen, but to no avail. She falls, body twitching and curling, as the enemies continue to descend. You fight until the bitter end, but it is a losing battle. As consciousness slips from you, something tickles at the edges of your mind: the memory of what you once were, distorted and strange in the light of the life you had led- life which was, even now, fading from your eyes.

Then everything goes black.

I wish I was done with this project, and had the money from it, already!
Back to top Go down
Kaylertine
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Wish granted; Your project is done, the money is yours. Unfortunately, a wormhole had tore the fabric of reality in the room of the person who paid you, leaving man-eating cloth that looks and feels exactly like the cash you've just received. As he hands you the money, you ignore the tiny cuts on his hands and it eats through your wallet that you conveniently place in your back-pocket.

The remainder of your bones sits collecting dust in your room.

I wish for a fountain of endless soda, that can change into whatever brand I feel like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wish Game   The Corrupted Wish Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Corrupted Wish Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character Discussion :: General Fuckin' Around-
Jump to: