Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hall of mirrored glass, where each pane shows a possibility - each a reflection of a different place and a different time. Enter freely, but tread softly - not all reflections are places of peace.

HomeRogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:19 am
Latest topics
» Image Wars: The Doom of Attention
Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:35 pm

» The Not-Marvel Marvelous Menagerie
Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Vorandril Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:38 am

» The basics of where we are today
Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Vorandril Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 am

» Meow meow.
Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 am

» The Resurrection...
Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 pm

» The Corrupted Wish Game
Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 pm

» Endless Story
Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 am

» HERRRRRRRRRP
Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Shoutbox

Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adiosToreador
Admin
Admin
adiosToreador

Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources   Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:36 am

Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources RT-Cover

Direct from Fantasy Flight Games
Quote :
In Rogue Trader, you can explore the universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before. Vast fortunes await on the edges of the galaxy, if you and your fellow Explorers can muster the courage to find and claim them. Renown and riches reward the bold, but the unwary find only anonymous deaths. A Rogue Trader who can wrest profits from a dangerous universe through luck, cunning, or sheer force of will enjoys something few humans in the 41st Millennium even know—a life of adventure and true freedom.

Such a course, however, is often fraught with peril. Foul aliens, pernicious raiders, and even other Rogue Traders stand in your way on the path to greatness. Your wits, luck, skill, and courage will be tested to their utmost limits. To survive is to face even greater challenges—and to wield even greater power.

The lure of the unknown draws you toward a wealth of possibilities:
  • Explore the uncharted regions of the galaxy
  • Buy and sell entire worlds
  • Battle pirates for control of valuable trade routes
  • Discover the ruins of an alien civilization, the first step on a path towards a legendary prize…

While Rogue Trader focuses on a different aspect of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the rule system is compatible with Dark Heresy. If you choose, characters from Dark Heresy can easily be integrated into a Rogue Trader campaign or vice versa. The Rogue Trader core rulebook provides all the rules necessary to enjoy a complete roleplaying experience in the grim darkness of the far future.

Last edited by squid-ink-sorcery on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://squid-ink-sorcery.tumblr.com
adiosToreador
Admin
Admin
adiosToreador

Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources   Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 am

Rogue Trader Character Sheet
A fully editable and print-friendly Rogue Trader Character sheet.

Lexicanum
The Lexicanum: the main, unofficial resource on the 40k universe. Good for learning the ins and outs of the universe. Also has some information just on Rogue Trader.
Back to top Go down
http://squid-ink-sorcery.tumblr.com

Rogue Trader Introduction and Resources
Page 1 of 1